Since our first, trailblazing product innovations, we have identified with five central principles, to which we rigorously adhere:
- Permanent investment in research & development
- Close cooperation with leading educational and research institutions
- Global presence and proximity to the market for early detection of developments/trends
- Environmentally conscious activity - from product design to production
- Financial independence in order to remain true to our quality standards
Our aspiration has always been to open up new avenues in the future, nationally and internationally, for our customers. This is why we focus on developing innovative products and processes because one thing is clear: only when we provide you with long-term benefits in terms of quality and cost will you value us as a fair, reliable partner in your company’s success. That is our ultimate goal.
Our comprehensive knowledge of the industry and understanding of our customers - from wine, via beer and juice, to spirits - is based on decades of beverages industry experience. On this basis Erbslöh Geisenheim GmbH is synonymous with:
Practical, solution-focused product concepts
Uncompromising product quality/in-house production
Expert, customised advice
A wide range of services
- Erbslöh Geisenheim GmbH’s Management: Dietmar Hemmert, Dr. Jörg Möller
- Employees: about 130
- Product range: special beverages treatment products
- Distribution: all 5 continents/currently 50 countries
- Service: more than 6,000 telephone consultations per year/more than 1,000 laboratory tests for specific requirements per year
Ever since our company was founded, we have not only focused on product, but also service quality. This means you can rely on results that meet your needs when we provide you with customised advice and specific process solutions.
- Erbslöh has held international FSSC 22000 certification since 2017.
- This certificate meets the requirements of international trading standards for food industry suppliers (e.g. IFS or BRC) and of European standard ISO 22000.
- Our certification guarantees the appropriate quality system for your products’ unrestricted international distribution and simultaneously ensures boundless satisfaction for your customers, employees and suppliers.
Our current FSSC 22000 certificate is available from the Download Center under the heading Certificates.
Your contacts at Erbslöh are happy to listen very attentively to you because we want to know precisely what you would like and the outcomes you expect. We will propose to-the-point solutions based on a personal consultation. And, if you want, we can continue the cooperation with you through to the ultimate goal.
The key services we offer:
- Practical training for customers
- Specialist seminars
- Regular, up-to-date, expert information
- Applied technical service/process consulting
- 24-hour wine harvest hotline
- Qualified laboratory service
- Product assessment for sensory properties
You want to be sure what you are buying. We want to know what leaves our Production department. As an independent, medium-sized business, we are able to meet both needs, by using state-of-the-art equipment for in-house production, so we can guarantee consistently high product quality.
At the same time, customers are won over by the attractive pricing of our independently manufactured special products, as we pass on the savings from cutting-edge production technology to our customers.
Erbslöh has a long tradition of consistent customer focus. We have always regarded frequent dialogue to be a prerequisite for fair, collaborative and, above all, successful cooperation
Our employees therefore see themselves as consultants who are happy to pass on their expertise and knowledge of the market to you in order to solve problems. Make the most of the ability to contact our experts direct, so you can benefit from their expertise! - Of course you can always use our contact form to send us your enquiry/comments outside of office hours.
Due to the variety of raw materials used, processing of fruit to make juice, concentrate or purée is a highly complicated field. Distillation of high-quality spirits is no less demanding. Our fruit-processing experts are there to help you achieve the best possible results, depending on your objectives.